Top-level positions have been advertised by KRA (Kenya Revenue Authority) in its different offices as part of its effort to provide job opportunities to Kenyan citizens.
The body published the notice in the MyGov Newspaper dated Nov 9th. As per this notice, the positions range from:
- Corporate support services division
- County revenue division
- Corporate social service intelligence
- Strategic operations department
All qualified candidates are advised to follow the following instructions when making an application.
- Go to the application portal and click the register tab.
- To register, enter all the required information, for example, your email address and password
- After registration, an email will be sent to you for confirmation purposes. It will also have relevant instructions on how to go about the whole application process.
- After that, go back to the login page and log in using your username and password.
- The system will automatically launch an application tab after successfully finishing the initial steps.
- Open the candidate profile tab and input your information.
- Click overview and release.
- To view the employment opportunities available, click the start button.
- After steeling on a specific employment position, tap on the apply button and fill in all the required information
- Crosscheck all the information, and upon satisfaction, tap on the send application now tab
For any issues and inquiries, all the candidates are required to channel them through [email protected]
All applications are expected to be made by Nov 15th, 2021.
The authority assured citizens that the process would be free and fair and encouraged everyone interested to make an application without any worry.
“We are a transparent organization, and we, therefore, invite everyone, including the people living with disabilities. The application process is absolutely free, and no one will be charged any interview fees.”
Read a portion of the notice.